Friday, April 19, 2013

Gift Ideas for Mom on Mother's Day

Have you decided what to get your Mom for Mother's Day? My own Mother doesn't live near me so I
Rocky the Rescue Cat and Molly the Rescue Dog are buddies now!
have to plan ahead for any gifts I want to get her. Besides Mother's Day, her birthday is also in May, so I need two gifts!

Have you ever browsed an Avon brochure with Mother's Day in mind? I've always found so many pretty things it's hard to choose one or two. My own mom loves Avon Moisture Therapy lotions and also the bubble baths in various fragrances so I always keep her well supplied with those on holidays. There are also dozens of jewelry or fashion choices, from conservative sterling silver necklaces and earrings to fun, funky and colorful looks for spring and summer.

Just weeks before Mother's Day, they've even set up a special section with a link at the top of the page, "for mom." Under fashion are lots of tops and shoes I would love to have, although my mom is probably a little too old for Paula Abdul Lacy Affair Pee-toe Heels (even if they are on sale right now!) I think she would like the woven butler bag though or the chiffon flower slippers.

In the gift section of mom's boutique, there is an entire round up of Mother's Day gift ideas. How about a Spring Garden 3 piece PJ set or a floral measuring spoon and cup set. This last one is really cute. The cup looks like a flower pot and the spoons are flowers in it. It would make a very springy addition to mom's kitchen counter.

One unique idea, if your Mom lives nearby, is to make her a gift basket. I like to shop discount stores for inexpensive, but pretty baskets, and keep them on hand. You could do a spa basket with bubble baths, lotions and body sprays in a complimentary fragrance or maybe a foot care basket with some Foot Works Deep Moisturizing Cream, a Pedicure Orb and maybe some Foot Works Beautiful Paraffin Moisture Treatment Mask. Be sure to pop in a Cd of relaxing music too! Wrap it all up in some colored plastic wrap and a pretty bow and you're all set for Mother's Day!

Shop Avon for many, many choices in Mother's Day gifts! Don't forget too that you only need to order $30 worth of items to get free shipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment