Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Welcome to Be a More Beautiful You!

Hello and Welcome to my new blog Be a More Beautiful You. So what am I offering here that's new
Rocky the Rescue Cat helps me with my writing.
and different? Why should you read my blog? As I write my articles, I hope to answer some of your most burning questions about how you can be your best you. What are your questions and concerns about how to achieve your best you? What do you struggle with? What is important to you? I'd like to go beyond how to cover up dark circles under your eyes and help you find the true beauty inside.

Do I have all the answers? I only wish I did-lol. But I've learned that the discussion is what's important. As you probe and discuss, you discover surprising things about life and about yourself.

I've been on a journey of discovering myself for many years. I study tai chi and practice yoga. I have transformed my diet with green smoothies every morning and growing my own organic garden. I've worked on myself from the inside out and even with all that, there is still much to be discovered.

Yes, I am an Avon Representative and I do offer Avon products which can be helpful in enhancing your best you, but I don't want my blog to be about only "pushing a product." I would like to connect with my readers and find out what YOU are looking for in your own life. I would like you to feel better about life and yourself after visiting my blog and reading my posts.

I'm a very positive and happy person but I wasn't always this way! I used to suffer from depression, I was overweight and I felt very badly about myself on many levels. Through determined effort, I changed the way I look at the world.

"Change the way you look at things and the things you look at will change." Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Take the journey of discovery with me and maybe you'll find your own inner light.

No comments:

Post a Comment