Wednesday, May 8, 2013

New Avon Fundraiser for Animal Rescue

Avon Animal Rescue Fundraiser from now until June 1

Beautiful Trey is available for adoption!
From now until June 1, 2013, I will donate 20% of the proceeds from my Avon online sales to the Friends of Arlington (TX) Animal Services. (FAAS). This group of dedicated volunteers gets literally hundreds of dogs and cats adopted, rescued or fostered from the city shelter. The work they do is amazing!

I follow this group on Facebook and share many of their photos and updates. I think they have over 8,000 followers now. Facebook has been a powerful tool for animal rescue groups. I sometimes see that people drove many, many hours to come to the shelter and adopt a particular dog or cat.

The volunteers also network constantly with rescue groups which can pull animals from the shelter at no cost. They only need a foster to step up and commit to taking the dog or cat first.

To be included in the fundraiser, simply visit my Avon website, click on "shop now" and order any of the hundreds of wonderful Avon products. If you order only $30 worth, you also get free shipping. Don't forget to select "direct delivery" as your delivery option.

Another part of this fundraiser is that I donate $1 for each person who visits my site and registers for Avon email updates too!

So here's you chance to get some new make-up, a Mother's Day gift, or perhaps some new shoes or a top and help animals too. Besides that, you'll have fun browsing through all of Avon's enticing products!

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!





No comments:

Post a Comment